Buy empty travel packages and use them to fill with your regular products.
1. Prioritize moisture and products that boost glow, during your travel your skin quickly ends up dry. Therefore, bring products that give you a quick moisture boost such as acid, toner and a night mask.
2. Always bring a facial mist, which you can advantageously use before, during and after the flight to minimise the risk of dry skin.
3. Even if you want to, do not bring all your make up. The broad eyeshadow palette that you only used once is unnecessary to bring. Instead, choose a base eye shadow and one with a darker colour for the evening
4. A good base in the form of foundation, fixation powder and blush.
5. Eyebrow pencil, mascara to give you a fresh look every day.
6. Deodorant, perfume.
Did something break in your toilet bag during the trip? The air pressure in an aircraft can sometimes cause packaging to burst.
Do not worry about it; we offer toiletry bags with detachable and machine-washable linings. Easy as that, no more fuss.